Everest - MilestoneRegular price £14.99
Everest - Milestone
Activity: Elevation Gain
Mount Everest is Earth's highest mountain, reaching a staggering 8,848m above sea level. This mighty mountain was once thought to be insurmountable but now it's your turn to conquer it. Are you up for this elevation challenge?
To complete this Milestone you must ascend 8,848m (29029 ft) in elevation by climbing stairs, hills, or any local incline (Indoor equipment accepted). The elevation you gain will be tracked using FitRankings.
Your progress tracking will start when you first sign into FitRankings.
What You Get
- A unique Challenge Coin to commemorate your achievement and add to your collection.
- Dynamic tracking via the Tough Mudder Challenges FitRankings portal. Sync your wearable and keep tabs on your progress.
- Access to the Challenges Facebook group for daily accountability and support from the Tough Mudder community.
How it works
Purchase, track and complete your Milestone using your chosen Fitness tracker and FitRankings.
1. After purchasing, check your inbox for your Challenge Confirmation email.
2. Use the unique code in the email to register for FitRankings through the portal below.
3. Start working towards your Milestone and tracking your results.
4. Find tips, support, and share your journey in our dedicated Facebook Group.
Earn your finisher coin and celebrate your achievements. Which Milestone is next?
Fit Rankings Instructions
Use your unique code to register for FitRankings in through the portal below. Input the code received via email once you have clicked on the "Redeem Code" button. You can sync FitRankings with your fitness tracker of choice, download their app and follow your progress.
Need more info? Check our FitRankings FAQs.