Seven Summits - MilestoneRegular price £14.99
Activity: Elevation Gain (Group)
The 'Seven Summits' is an elevation challenge equivalent to scaling the seven highest mountains on each of the seven continents on Earth. Why did we pick all seven? Well, it just so happens that we have Tough Mudder events on all seven continents .... and we love alliteration. This is a challenge that will truly push you and your teammates to your limits. You will have to scale 43,405m in elevation as a team. That's the equivalent of Everest, Aconcagua, Denali, Kilimanjaro, Elbrus, Mount Vinson and the Carstensz Pyramid added together. Think you've got what it takes to become a Seven Summits legend?
To complete this Milestone your team must ascend a combined 43,405m (142404 ft) in elevation by climbing stairs, hills, or any local incline (Indoor equipment accepted). The elevation you gain will be tracked using FitRankings. You can decide how to divide it up between yourselves as long as the total is achieved. What You Get
- A unique Challenge Coin to commemorate your achievement and add to your collection.
- Dynamic tracking via the Tough Mudder Challenges FitRankings portal. Sync your wearable and keep tabs on your progress.
- Access to the Challenges Facebook group for daily accountability and support from the Tough Mudder community.
Your progress tracking will start when you first sign into FitRankings.
How it works
Purchase, track and complete your Milestone using your chosen Fitness tracker and FitRankings.
1. After purchasing, check your inbox for your Challenge Confirmation email.
2. Use the unique code in the email to register for FitRankings through the portal below.
3. Start working towards your Milestone and tracking your results.
4. Find tips, support, and share your journey in our dedicated Facebook Group.
Earn your finisher coin and celebrate your achievements. Which Milestone is next?
Fit Rankings Instructions
Use your unique code to register for FitRankings in through the portal below. Input the code received via email once you have clicked on the "Redeem Code" button. You can sync FitRankings with your fitness tracker of choice, download their app and follow your progress.
Under the 'Teams' tab within the portal, you can create a new team, search and join a friends team and upload a team logo. All members of your team will then be combined to count towards the Milestone target.
Need more info? Check our FitRankings FAQs.